Dear Sir / Madam, we duly wish to inform you that the Legislative Decree. n. 196 of 30 June 2003 ("Code regarding the protection of personal data") provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data. Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree n.196 / 2003, therefore, we provide you with the following information:
1. Any data you may provide will be processed by BER-PA SRL with the purpose of responding to requests received directly by email.
2. Data will be processed by using instruments that guarantee security and confidentiality and may also be performed using automated tools to store, manage and transmit the data.
3. The provision of data is mandatory, since in the absence of these it is not possible to provide the requested information. The lack of conferment therefore determines the lack of response on our part.
4. The data controller is: BER-PA SRL, situated in VIA FALETTI, 16 - 25031 CAPRIOLO (BS).
5. The Data Processor is: PR CONSULTING with registered office in VIA RUGGERI DA STABELLO, 18 / D - 24123 Bergamo.
6. For further information regarding the protection of your privacy, please contact us.
7. At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller, in accordance with Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, which for your convenience we reproduce in full as follows:
Art. 7. Right to access personal data and other rights
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him / her, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain indication: a) of the origin of their personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identifying details of the holder, of those responsible and of the designated representative according to article 5, paragraph 2; e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfilment is it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part: a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him / her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Cookies are small text strings that the sites visited by the user send to his terminal (usually to the browser), where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites at the next visit of the same user.
Cookies can be divided into two macro-categories: "technical" cookies and "profiling" cookies
a. Technical cookies
Technical cookies are installed directly by the owner or manager of the website. They can be divided into navigation or session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas); analytical cookies, similar to technical cookies when used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site; functional cookies, which allow the user to browse according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service rendered to the same.
b. Profiling cookies
Profiling cookies are designed to create user profiles and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the context of surfing the net.
No personal data of users is acquired by this website.
This website uses the following Technical Cookies:
- Session cookies (which are not stored permanently on the user's computer and disappear when the browser is closed) and their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers necessary to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the site;
For more information on the Privacy of Google services visit the following page: https://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html?hl=en
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but the user can normally change the settings to disable this function. It is possible to block all types of cookies, or accept to receive only some and disable others. The "Options" or "Preferences" section in the browser menu allows you to avoid receiving cookies and other user tracking technologies, and how to get notification from the browser of the activation of these technologies. Alternatively, you can also consult the "Help" section of the toolbar in most browsers.
It is also possible to select the browser you use from the list below and follow the instructions:
For more information on cookies and to manage cookie preferences (first and / or third party) users are invited to also visit the platform: www.youronlinechoices.com.
However, please note that disabling navigation or functional cookies can cause the Website to malfunction and / or limit the service offered by BER-PA SRL.